A minor message from Crucis

Discussions about Cosmic Starfire.

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

Forum rules
Cosmic Starfire is being designed by Fred Burton (aka 'Crucis'). Please direct all inquiries to him.

1. Nothing obscene.
2. No advertising or spamming.
3. No personal information. Mostly aimed at the posting of OTHER people's information.
4. No flame wars. We encourage debate, but it becomes a flame when insults fly and tempers flare.

Try to stick with the forum's topic. Threads that belong to another forum will be moved to that forum.

A minor message from Crucis

Postby Crucis on Sat 27 Apr 2013 14:11

I just wanted to let everyone who watches the Cosmic forum know that while this forum has been quiet for the past 2 weeks or so, I've been busy plugging away at Cosmic.

1. The hull table is set. You've seen the final form if you've kept up on the hull table thread, though perhaps I should re-post what the final form of the Hull Table just to make it formal.

2. Now I'm working on the Tech Tables. I am undecided how high the Tech Table will go for the initial release of Cosmic, though it will be at least TL10, and maybe more like TL15. I really haven't given it much thought as I'm more concerned with fleshing out the table from IND-2 to TL10-ish for now...

Anyways, that's all I want to share for now.

Crucis
Crucis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Return to Cosmic Starfire