SAW II and added text to Insurrection

Starfire campaign histories, fan fiction, and talking about fiction.

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

Forum rules
Please post new fiction in a separate thread. The search engine can find all related fiction. Have fun! Just let us know who wins.

1. Nothing obscene.
2. No advertising or spamming.
3. No personal information. Mostly aimed at the posting of OTHER people's information.
4. No flame wars. We encourage debate, but it becomes a flame when insults fly and tempers flare.

Any Starfire-related fiction and campaign-related materials are welcomed here. Player submissions in this forum are the property and responsibility of the author.

Re: SAW II and added text to Insurrection

Postby AlexeiTimoshenko on Sat 29 Sep 2012 20:29

Crucis, I'm glad that you're here to provide us with insights on the early novels. I know that the short cut to Zephrain via the Anderson Chain didn't exist prior to the publication of IDG. Readers of the novels that weren't familiar with the game might have noticed the short cut from the map in Shiva and wondered why that route wasn't taken. The other thing that gets a bit confusing is when Admiral Li was patrolling the old Rigellian and Bug warp lines. I know that it's literary license, but it seems hard to get from the Rigellian warp lines to the Bug lines without crossing the rim or heart worlds. The most logical choice I can see is a connection from the unmapped end of the Romulus Chain to Republic systems near MXL-23.
Charles Rosenberg.

Alexei Timoshenko is the name of my protagonist in the fanfics, although I wish it could have been me.
AlexeiTimoshenko
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Postby Dustin_00 on Mon 10 Mar 2014 23:14

So I'm feeling good with my coding, making nice progress and wanted to take a break.

I know! I'll read the first Starfire book!

BaenBooks: Down for monthly scheduled maintenance.

Really???

Like a 1-in-30 chance of that happening... Can I win something off a 1-in-30 lottery ticket? Not with 90 of 'em. But this... oh, yeah, you bet!

*sigh*
Dustin_00
Lieutenant SG
Lieutenant SG

Postby SCC on Tue 11 Mar 2014 01:15

The route between the Anderson Chain and Zephrain is through Bug Space, I don't get what the problem is.

There is another problem but, the official maps that come with the novels only show three WP in the Pesthouse system, but the text of the novel says 4
SCC
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Previous

Return to Starfire Fiction