Sub-forums for specific campaigns

Starfire campaign histories, fan fiction, and talking about fiction.

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

Forum rules
Please post new fiction in a separate thread. The search engine can find all related fiction. Have fun! Just let us know who wins.

1. Nothing obscene.
2. No advertising or spamming.
3. No personal information. Mostly aimed at the posting of OTHER people's information.
4. No flame wars. We encourage debate, but it becomes a flame when insults fly and tempers flare.

Any Starfire-related fiction and campaign-related materials are welcomed here. Player submissions in this forum are the property and responsibility of the author.

Sub-forums for specific campaigns

Postby Cralis on Tue 14 Jul 2009 19:28

While experienced forum administrators will laugh, I have figured out how to make sub-forums work for the fiction section. Here is the deal:

Any registered user who wants his own campaign sub-forum to post stories can PM me (Cralis) and I will give you your own sub-forum. You alone will be able to start topics so only your stories are posted, and you can choose whether you want other people to be able to reply to your topics (default will be yes).

I don't care if you are 1E, 2E, 3E, 4E, 5E, or FE: if you have a campaign and you want to post stories past, present, or future, just PM me and we'll get one setup for you!
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Re: Sub-forums for specific campaigns

Postby Cralis on Wed 15 Jul 2009 11:26

Ah one more edit: Please include a very short description that you want displayed under the name of your campaign. I will default to "Fiction by <you>". It shouldn't be any longer then a healthy tweet!
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Return to Starfire Fiction