Announcing THE Jack Southerland!

Discussion and play results of the Admiral's Challenge mini-campaign.

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

Forum rules
1. Nothing obscene.
2. No advertising or spamming.
3. No personal information. Mostly aimed at the posting of OTHER people's information.
4. No flame wars. We encourage debate, but it becomes a flame when insults fly and tempers flare.

Try to stick with the forum's topic. Threads that belong to another forum will be moved to that forum.

Announcing THE Jack Southerland!

Postby Cralis on Fri 25 Sep 2015 23:04

September 24th, 2015: The Starfire Design Studio is announcing a new partnership with Jack Southerland to produce new art for Starfire!

If you've been around the Starfire world long enough and played 1st, 2nd, or 3rd edition Starfire; you've probably heard the name Jack Southerland and/or seen his art in the Starfire books and supplements. His art is found through-out the Starfire system and pieces of his art can even be found in the icons for our forum avatars. Over the last decade, players have repeatedly expressed a desire to see the artwork from Starfire used to create new t-shirts and other merchandise.

The Starfire Design Studio is proud to announce that Jack Southerland has re-united with Starfire and we have signed an agreement to build and sell merchandise products using NEW Starfire art from Jack! Expanding our previous effort with the print-on-demand manufacturer Zazzle, the SDS will be producing merchandise featuring Jack's artwork. Up to now, the SDS had only made our advertising business cards available for players who wanted something fancy to give new to interested players at events they hosted at game stores and conventions.

Now, starting October 1st, the SDS Zazzle store at http://www.zazzle.com/starfiredesignstudio will begin offering merchandise and other products that has been created from new artwork by Jack Southerland, with new art and products every month!

Here are some examples of the new artwork from Jack:

Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Re: Announcing THE Jack Southerland!

Postby LordKron on Sat 26 Sep 2015 02:03

Can't wait to see what will be available.
LordKron
Commander
Commander

Postby Cralis on Sat 26 Sep 2015 02:51

LordKron wrote:Can't wait to see what will be available.

Zazzle has a tremendous variety ranging from apparel, posters, mugs, stamps, cell phone and ipad cases, bumper stickers and much more. We've been messing with styles, graphics, and trying to find things we think are cool. So we'll be adding more every month.

I also had the idea tonight to put up a forum for this to announce product types, zazzle deals (they have sales all the time), and possibly take requests for art on different merchandise. What do you think of that idea?
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby LordKron on Sat 26 Sep 2015 09:09

I'm looking forward to apparel, especially TFN related. Will Jack be working with Otterman to fill in the gaps in the minis?
LordKron
Commander
Commander

Postby Cralis on Wed 21 Oct 2015 12:03

LordKron wrote:I'm looking forward to apparel, especially TFN related. Will Jack be working with Otterman to fill in the gaps in the minis?

My apologies, somehow I missed this question. Jack and Otterman had been talking about the art and Otterman's miniatures for some time... I believe that is how Jack found us.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Return to Admiral's Challenge