Sequence of Play issue

Discussion and play results of the Admiral's Challenge mini-campaign.

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

Forum rules
1. Nothing obscene.
2. No advertising or spamming.
3. No personal information. Mostly aimed at the posting of OTHER people's information.
4. No flame wars. We encourage debate, but it becomes a flame when insults fly and tempers flare.

Try to stick with the forum's topic. Threads that belong to another forum will be moved to that forum.

Re: Sequence of Play issue

Postby krenshala on Fri 31 Dec 2010 19:18

Cralis wrote:Heh, good times. We have far too many shuttles and too few battle-line warships to attack another message board. But the better news is that as we make more progress we are getting more and more new players, and re-invigorated interest by old players. Someday this board will be teeming with too many messages for me to respond to all of them, and I eagerly await that day. Guess Krenshala is going to have to take up the slack when that happens... 8-)

/looks for a place to hide
-- krenshala
None survive the harvest!

Yeah, I'm finally back (again)! Sometimes, life (and 9yo son's) don't leave you time to play SF and earn a paycheck. :/

No, really! Matt actually made me an admin here!
krenshala
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby JoeBuckeye on Sat 01 Jan 2011 07:59

If you think it should be worded better by all means we'll place a bug report. But I don't know how long it will be before we get enough of them to do a revision and release.

I realize that Admiral's Challenge is not a top priority for the SDS so it's not a big deal.

The only thing I could see is to clean up the Colonization rule in the GSF (or should it be the ULTRA version?) to remove the verbiage about colonization happening the same turn as the survey and that it occurs in Phase 9 (which is a different phase in the GSF and non-GSF versions of AC).

I think there may be more issues with the R&D rules for AC but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. :)

Like I said I am doing this to refresh my Starfire knowledge (been over 5 years I believe) and seems like a decent little system. I'd be happy to help flesh out these rules by running them ragged.
Joe
JoeBuckeye
Commander
Commander

Postby Cralis on Sat 01 Jan 2011 13:18

JoeBuckeye wrote:I think there may be more issues with the R&D rules for AC but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. :)

Like I said I am doing this to refresh my Starfire knowledge (been over 5 years I believe) and seems like a decent little system. I'd be happy to help flesh out these rules by running them ragged.

I can promise that as we squash little things or streamline it I will collect them and make sure we eventually do an edit. It is my job :-)
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Previous

Return to Admiral's Challenge