End of Year Announcement

News and Announcements

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

End of Year Announcement

Postby Cralis on Thu 27 Dec 2012 16:42

I've been asked to put the last news page announcement here because not everyone will read the news page... here it is:

Now that my short break for Christmas is over, I've got a few things to get done before the new year, and a schedule change.

First on the list, of course, is to finish the Legacy CD and new Ultimate CD with the new materials. That is happening immediately, before the year ends.

Second, however, is a schedule change. Between our work on re-releasing CLASSIC STARFIRE, and a massive day-job workload for Dazrand, Krenshala, and myself, we are going to have to slide the release for SOLAR STARFIRE back between 30 and 60 days. We'll know more as we get closer.

And last, we are working with Marvin on determining what other older products for STARFIRE we can release in the next year. With any luck, maybe we can reach back even further in STARFIRE time.

Oh... you're right. That isn't all we are working on or all that we'd like to do, but we haven't gotten close enough on any projects to be ready to announce them. We'll let you know when we are!

I'm also going to link this topic to the news page so if anyone has any further questions, they can post here.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Return to Announcements