Legacy CD now available

News and Announcements

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

Legacy CD now available

Postby Cralis on Fri 28 Dec 2012 15:38

Today we've made the CLASSIC STARFIRE LEGACY CD available for purchase from our ordering page! It includes all of the core rules, SM#2, all of the scenario books we have digitally available, plus all of the downloads and materials for that edition. We have even included a little surprise....

With this change we have decided not to put all of the CLASSIC STARFIRE core rulebooks on the Ultimate CD. At some point in the future if we update the supplements we will also move them from the Ultimate CD to only be on the Legacy CD.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Re: Legacy CD now available

Postby Hawkeye on Fri 28 Dec 2012 16:09

Gimme, gimme, gimme :D

Order is away, when shall I start checking my mailbox ? :lol:
"Tell the King: After the battle my head is at his disposal, during the battle he may allow me to use it!"
GenLt. Seydlitz to Frederik the Great after disobeying an order to attack

R. Hoenig, Germany
Hawkeye
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG

Postby Cralis on Fri 28 Dec 2012 16:26

Hawkeye wrote:Gimme, gimme, gimme :D

Order is away, when shall I start checking my mailbox ? :lol:

We use a print-on-demand CD manufacturer who takes 24-48 hours to process the order, and then drop it into the regular US Mail System for delivery. A week maybe? 10-12 days international?
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby Cralis on Fri 28 Dec 2012 16:44

Because I seem to be fond of making typos, I double-checked your order. I did make a typo in the linking data... *sigh* ...but I just finalized your order by hand. It should be sent out in 24-48 hours and it will be arriving via Airmail. I checked the FAQ and it says 7-10 days on international orders from the shipping date.

I also fixed the error I made in our e-commerce linking data. One of these days I won't do that...

All is good!
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Return to Announcements