4000 posts!

News and Announcements

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

4000 posts!

Postby Cralis on Wed 25 Aug 2010 10:43

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but today we tipped the post count over the 4000 marker!

We launched the new website and community forum 13 months ago to try and bring focus back to the STARFIRE gaming system and bring back as many of the community as we could reach. In that year we've not only re-populated the community with nearly as many people as the old STARFIRE list had, but YOU the players have posted over 3000 times! (the other 1000 are by members of the SDS)

A look back shows that we have done a few great things: we have introduced a new history for the ULTRA STARFIRE system, we have made file downloads available for all versions of the game, and we have been working to update ULTRA with the goal of making it available for Print-On-Demand.

We literally have about a half dozen other projects (products) we'd eventually like to finish and make available. Over the next year those projects are our goals, and as we be more successful it opens the door for more possibilities. There are dozens of future projects that we want to do, and have been suggested over the years, and as we finish our near-term projects it will make those projects possible.

I want to thank all of YOU for your support and patience. We are all STARFIRE players and we love this game... no matter what version is your favorite. And I, for one, pray that it will continue to grow and we will continue to have success in completing projects and expanding STARFIRE again!
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Re: 4000 posts!

Postby Cralis on Sun 06 Mar 2011 13:29

Today we've topped 8000 posts.

Doubled the number of posts in a hair over six months.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Return to Announcements