My apologies...

General Starfire discussion, including information about old products and editions.

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

Forum rules
1. Nothing obscene.
2. No advertising or spamming.
3. No personal information. Mostly aimed at the posting of OTHER people's information.
4. No flame wars. We encourage debate, but it becomes a flame when insults fly and tempers flare.

Try to stick with the forum's topic. Threads that belong to another forum will be moved to that forum.

My apologies...

Postby Cralis on Mon 04 May 2015 00:11

I"ve had a few questions from a couple people so I wanted to take a second and apologize to everyone for the drastic slowdown over the last 2-3 weeks. I've gotten much less done than I normally do and there have been some delays in email responses, so I wanted to let everyone know it's not for bad reason(s).

My day-job has allowed me to take the last class I need to finish the economics major of my dual-major degree and I'm taking that opportunity. It's costly, and it has been sucking up about 10+ hours of my week (what I normally had for Starfire and other stuff). But it will only last for another 5 weeks.

I'm going to try and carve out extra time by dropping another activity on weekends so I can get at least a half day to do stuff on Starfire on a consistent basis. That, and I've been doing research for something I'm hoping we can announce soon... oh and on the 5th we'll be re-releasing something again! 8-)

Anyway, don't be discouraged. It's temporary.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Return to General