Shapeways Sale

General Starfire discussion, including information about old products and editions.

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

Forum rules
1. Nothing obscene.
2. No advertising or spamming.
3. No personal information. Mostly aimed at the posting of OTHER people's information.
4. No flame wars. We encourage debate, but it becomes a flame when insults fly and tempers flare.

Try to stick with the forum's topic. Threads that belong to another forum will be moved to that forum.

Shapeways Sale

Postby nukesnipe on Sun 09 Apr 2017 08:10

Folks,

Shapeways is having a flash sale until 1159 PDT tonight. Use promo code FLASH10 to get a 10% discount off anything in the marketplace.

Terran and Khanate SDs are on their waaaaaaayyyyy..... :D
Regards,

Scott Chisholm
nukesnipe
Captain
Captain

Re: Shapeways Sale

Postby Cralis on Sun 09 Apr 2017 15:05

nukesnipe wrote:Folks,

Shapeways is having a flash sale until 1159 PDT tonight. Use promo code FLASH10 to get a 10% discount off anything in the marketplace.

Terran and Khanate SDs are on their waaaaaaayyyyy..... :D

I hadn't checked my email today and missed that! I'll post on the FB page too.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby nukesnipe on Thu 27 Apr 2017 09:52

Looks like Shapeways has another flash sale going on today:

Shapeways has a one-day sale going: Orange, the favorite color of the Dutch, is on sale, as well as Red, White, and Blue – colors of the Netherlands' flag are 15% off too. This sale runs through 11:59 PM PDT today so get your King's Day orders in now! Use code KINGSDAY2017 at checkout.
Regards,

Scott Chisholm
nukesnipe
Captain
Captain

Postby Cralis on Thu 27 Apr 2017 10:22

That is for the colored polished strong & flexible plastics. Nobody has ever asked for a color other than white or black, so I don't think those materials are enabled.

A while back when they went to a separate price for every variant of a material, it now requires the seller to enable and price each material individually for every single model. But if anyone wants a colored version or one of the other materials -- just ask!! -- I'm more than happy to enable any material if someone requests it.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby nukesnipe on Thu 27 Apr 2017 11:15

Spot checking the Starfire minis, it looks like WSF and WSF-polished are both available. Doesn't help me, though, as I go the UFD route for the Starfire minis.
Regards,

Scott Chisholm
nukesnipe
Captain
Captain

Postby Cralis on Thu 27 Apr 2017 12:38

nukesnipe wrote:Spot checking the Starfire minis, it looks like WSF and WSF-polished are both available. Doesn't help me, though, as I go the UFD route for the Starfire minis.

BSF should also be there. As I'm updating I'm also adding FXD and making sure all of them have all three acrylics and FUD.

I did see last night there are a couple newer materials too.

Metallic Plastic, but it cannot support the finer details of our miniatures.

High Def Acrylate (photo reactive resin): https://www.shapeways.com/materials/hig ... n-acrylate
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Return to General