ORDERS

General Starfire discussion, including information about old products and editions.

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

Forum rules
1. Nothing obscene.
2. No advertising or spamming.
3. No personal information. Mostly aimed at the posting of OTHER people's information.
4. No flame wars. We encourage debate, but it becomes a flame when insults fly and tempers flare.

Try to stick with the forum's topic. Threads that belong to another forum will be moved to that forum.

Re: ORDERS

Postby Cralis on Sat 31 Jul 2010 02:55

He said that the monitor was supposed to arrive today. But I haven't heard from Marvin... I hope that it isn't a case where it didn't get delivered on time and won't arrive until Monday. I'm hoping he was working today and he'll call me tomorrow. But we'll see.

I will put up another news post AS SOON as I hear back from him...we have a couple people waiting for orders to be processed right now. I wish I could do more...
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby Cralis on Tue 03 Aug 2010 01:28

Update on orders.

Marvin said today that he has processed EVERY order that he had pending. If, for some reason, you think he missed your order... please email him at orders@starfiredesign.com and ask him. If you would like, cc to cralis@starfiredesign.com so I know that an order fell through the cracks and I will follow up on it.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby MWadwell on Mon 23 Aug 2010 22:53

G'Day All,

Has anyone heard anything from Marvin about delays in orders? I'm asking, as I placed an order on the 3rd of August, and still haven't recieved it.

I sent an email to Marvin on the 9th of August asking about the order - to which Marvin responded that he'd look into it.

I then sent another email on the 17th of August about the order - but have yet to recieve a reply from Marvin.

Anyone else having problems in getting their orders filled? (Or is it just me?)

Later,
Matt
MWadwell
Midshipman 2nd Class
Midshipman 2nd Class

Postby Cralis on Tue 24 Aug 2010 10:58

MWadwell wrote:G'Day All,

Has anyone heard anything from Marvin about delays in orders? I'm asking, as I placed an order on the 3rd of August, and still haven't recieved it.

I sent an email to Marvin on the 9th of August asking about the order - to which Marvin responded that he'd look into it.

I then sent another email on the 17th of August about the order - but have yet to recieve a reply from Marvin.

Anyone else having problems in getting their orders filled? (Or is it just me?)

Later,
Matt

Electronic product or something to be mailed? If mail, it could be taking a while to reach you over there on the other side of the galaxy :)
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby Dogbarian on Thu 26 Aug 2010 13:58

I hit him up on GMail three days ago, and ordered a new Ultra subscription via PayPal, got it yesterday afternoon, so he is at least doing some. :)

John
Clarke: Any sufficiently advanced technology is virtually indistinguishable from magic.
Player 1: I want some of those +5 magic dreadnoughts!

Personal motto: Nothing is impossible, given enough explosives and small cute puppies.
Dogbarian
Captain
Captain

Postby sable_twilight on Tue 14 Dec 2010 11:55

disregard. for some reason it got sent to the email my paypal was signed up under ages ago, and not the email I thought I submitted in the order or sent an email from.

apologies
sable_twilight
Shuttle Pilot
Shuttle Pilot

Postby SilentG on Tue 04 Jan 2011 12:07

I am having problems with my order as well now. I placed an order on 12/24/2010 for digital versions of Admirals Challenge and Marvins SHIPYARD software. Have not rec'd Admiral's Challenge and am having issues with SHIPYARD.

PLEASE HELP!!! :(

:(
SilentG
Shuttle Pilot
Shuttle Pilot

Postby Cralis on Tue 04 Jan 2011 12:21

SilentG wrote:I am having problems with my order as well now. I placed an order on 12/24/2010 for digital versions of Admirals Challenge and Marvins SHIPYARD software. Have not rec'd Admiral's Challenge and am having issues with SHIPYARD.

Hmmmm this is the first problem we've had since implementing the e-commerce system... I will email Marvin about AC, but what problem are you having with Shipyard?
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby SilentG on Tue 04 Jan 2011 15:17

Cralis wrote:
SilentG wrote:I am having problems with my order as well now. I placed an order on 12/24/2010 for digital versions of Admirals Challenge and Marvins SHIPYARD software. Have not rec'd Admiral's Challenge and am having issues with SHIPYARD.

Hmmmm this is the first problem we've had since implementing the e-commerce system... I will email Marvin about AC, but what problem are you having with Shipyard?

I keep getting a an error Run-time 339 every time I try to run it.
SilentG
Shuttle Pilot
Shuttle Pilot

Postby SilentG on Tue 04 Jan 2011 16:58

Cralis wrote:

Now it's telling me "Run-Time Error 3170
Couldn't find installable ISAM"
SilentG
Shuttle Pilot
Shuttle Pilot

PreviousNext

Return to General