Page 9 of 9

Re: ORDERS

PostPosted: Mon 04 Dec 2017 09:44
by Cralis
That must be a new site, I don't recall having seen that domain for them before. It seems like a pretty graphic-less site for them.

Re: ORDERS

PostPosted: Mon 04 Dec 2017 10:26
by VoidStalker_WoE
Cralis wrote:That must be a new site, I don't recall having seen that domain for them before. It seems like a pretty graphic-less site for them.
Maybe they were forced to downgrade? Either way, I want to make sure I secure a supply of the 16mm black hex maps, so I don't end back up where I am now, with 2 tiny little blue maps, and one gigantic 4 part hex map.

Re: ORDERS

PostPosted: Mon 04 Dec 2017 15:55
by Cralis
That "gigantic" 4-part map is all that you need to play any tactical battle in Starfire.

Re: ORDERS

PostPosted: Mon 04 Dec 2017 16:07
by VoidStalker_WoE
Cralis wrote:That "gigantic" 4-part map is all that you need to play any tactical battle in Starfire.
True, that map can indeed handle just about any battle I would ever want to have.

The problem is one of space, though, as I don't have anywhere where I can permanently mount it to. :(

Re: ORDERS

PostPosted: Mon 04 Dec 2017 16:10
by VoidStalker_WoE
Even last years 4 player battle didn't need to use up all that room, and I had to clear off a large table to even set the map up temporairly.

It was great fun, mind you, and I got to try out the modified sequence of play for a 4 player battle, but still, I would want to have a permanent mounting for it.

Re: ORDERS

PostPosted: Tue 05 Dec 2017 15:37
by VoidStalker_WoE
I just got several maps from those guys, should be arriving next week! Great. :mrgreen:

Re: ORDERS

PostPosted: Wed 06 Dec 2017 01:06
by Cralis
Awesome! Let us know if they are good quality maps.

I was looking at http://www.gamematz.com/vinyl-game-mats ... ming-mats/ for some table backgrounds for playing with the miniature rules.

Re: ORDERS

PostPosted: Wed 06 Dec 2017 03:32
by VoidStalker_WoE
Cralis wrote:Awesome! Let us know if they are good quality maps.

I was looking at http://www.gamematz.com/vinyl-game-mats ... ming-mats/ for some table backgrounds for playing with the miniature rules.
Will do, so looking forward to having maps to actually play battles with, even if they only get used a few times a year.

Re: ORDERS

PostPosted: Sat 09 Dec 2017 12:15
by VoidStalker_WoE
My maps are "Out for delivery", and I can hardly wait to take a look at them.

Re: ORDERS

PostPosted: Sat 09 Dec 2017 14:48
by VoidStalker_WoE
I GOT THEM!!!

Heh heh, my 16mm hex maps have arrived! Got a possible game tomorrow on vassal, so things are looking up!