Discussions & Updates

Krenshala's Custom Ultra Campaign

Moderator: krenshala

Discussions & Updates

Postby krenshala on Mon 17 Nov 2014 23:35

I know its, literally, been years but I've gotten at least some time to put into this again and I've finally found the hard drive I had the data stored on. This means the final fate of the Hallamach people can be posted, though I'm sure everyone already knows what it will be. ;)

I will be a few weeks at least before I post anything else in here as I have less time than I did when I started, but I will be continuing this once I have the database most everything is in restored to a working condition and the requisite PHP pages updated (since the mysql_* functions it uses appear to have been deprecated while I was aware from this).

So, needless to say, it will get an update "Soon".
-- krenshala
None survive the harvest!

Yeah, I'm finally back (again)! Sometimes, life (and 9yo son's) don't leave you time to play SF and earn a paycheck. :/

No, really! Matt actually made me an admin here!
krenshala
SDS Member
SDS Member

Re: Discussions & Updates

Postby Vandervecken on Tue 18 Nov 2014 01:08

Woot !

I'm glad you found your old notes. Looking forward to more stories from all the village elders. And hopefully from some 'Newer' blood as well. It makes my overnights at work go by just a little better and the time seems to go by quicker as well.

Ohhh, and did I mention, Woot !
I weary of the chasssse. Wait for me. I will be mercccciful and quick.
Vandervecken
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Postby krenshala on Tue 18 Nov 2014 01:51

I feel exactly the same way seeing the post from Procyon. Must. Know. What. Happens. Next. In. Nemesis. Campaign! :twisted:
-- krenshala

Yeah, I'm finally back (again)! Sometimes, life (and 9yo son's) don't leave you time to play SF and earn a paycheck. :/

krenshala
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby krenshala on Fri 21 Nov 2014 20:06

Database recovered (hurray MariaDB 5.5.40 reading MySQL 5.1.53 files and the mysqldump command to export everything)! This means I don't lose all the system, warp point, population and science data!

Now I just have to get the PHP for the web pages up to date and I can continue this campaign.
-- krenshala

krenshala
SDS Member
SDS Member

Return to Some Assembly Required