Made corrections

Every discussion that doesn't have a home gets thrown into the Starless Void. Posters included.

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

Forum rules
1. Nothing obscene.
2. No advertising or spamming.
3. No personal information. Mostly aimed at the posting of OTHER people's information.
4. No flame wars. We encourage debate, but it becomes a flame when insults fly and tempers flare.

More than likely if your thread got moved, it got moved here. It is highly unlikely that a topic in the starless void can attain enough velocity to escape this sub-forum's event horizon.

Made corrections

Postby Graybeard on Fri 21 Feb 2014 16:07

Thank all of you for your patience.
I have corrected the Maintenance costs on the control sheets.
This is what happened in 1997. My friend and I got a campaign game going and well into it I discovered I'd been playing with a mistake. We dropped the game. I think I'll call him and let him know I did that to myself on this solo campaign game. smile. I have gone and corrected the figures.
I was playing from memory with maintenance from the 1997 game, without realizing it.

I think I'll just wait until I get my Ultimate Starfire Package, so I won't have so many different rules floating around in my head.

Graybeard
I was watching "Space Patrol" live on B & W TV when most of you were gleams in your parents' eyes.
Graybeard
Captain
Captain

Return to The Starless Void