Favorite book (So far) of 2015

Every discussion that doesn't have a home gets thrown into the Starless Void. Posters included.

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

Forum rules
1. Nothing obscene.
2. No advertising or spamming.
3. No personal information. Mostly aimed at the posting of OTHER people's information.
4. No flame wars. We encourage debate, but it becomes a flame when insults fly and tempers flare.

More than likely if your thread got moved, it got moved here. It is highly unlikely that a topic in the starless void can attain enough velocity to escape this sub-forum's event horizon.

Re: Favorite book (So far) of 2015

Postby nukesnipe on Thu 15 Oct 2015 13:41

Wow.

I read so many books it's hard to pick a "favorite". I just finished reading the Hornblower series and really enjoyed them.

I found John Ringo's zombie apocalypse series a fun romp and am looking forward to the last book coming out in paperback.

I'm procrastinating reading Kim Harrison's "The Witch with no Name" as it's the last Rachel Morgan book and I really don't want to accept the fact the series has ended....

My son and I saw "The Martian" a couple of weeks ago, and he's read the book. I thought Matt Damon did a fine job in his role. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie.
Regards,

Scott Chisholm
nukesnipe
Captain
Captain

Re: Favorite book (So far) of 2015

Postby aramis on Sat 24 Oct 2015 14:34

I started reading another novel... Bujold's Gentleman Jole and the Red Queen. I'm 5 chapters in, and it's taken the lead.
aramis
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Previous

Return to The Starless Void