Spanish Players

Every discussion that doesn't have a home gets thrown into the Starless Void. Posters included.

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

Forum rules
1. Nothing obscene.
2. No advertising or spamming.
3. No personal information. Mostly aimed at the posting of OTHER people's information.
4. No flame wars. We encourage debate, but it becomes a flame when insults fly and tempers flare.

More than likely if your thread got moved, it got moved here. It is highly unlikely that a topic in the starless void can attain enough velocity to escape this sub-forum's event horizon.

Re: Spanish Players

Postby aramis on Sun 09 Oct 2016 18:11

Cralis wrote:
aramis wrote:Justagamecon. The other chap's a regular. And no fan of GSF...

Interesting... I keep my eye out for events in Oregon and the local game store here has a pretty good list. But I've not seen that one. I found the website (not that it was hard...), and I'll be in touch. Looks like it's based on a local gaming store that does regular weekend events, and the next "con" is in April.

As for GSF, that's old news. Try the QSR, you'd be surprised at the continuous chatter going on right now in the SDS section about it... we are in the process of building more scenarios and... more.

Next time I think I may take a hexgrid and counters for 2nd ed scenarios. I just moved to the corvallis area...

Yeah... I'm not far away... email me :)

Say, when is SF III going to hit PDF?

We were in the process of making a change with our ordering site when the website problem happened. I really need to talk to Marvin so we can decide how to proceed.

Both the chap I was talking to and I got OFF the train at Galactic.

I'd rather play the older editions. My genuine preference is: 3rd ed to hit tables, 2nd ed tactical rules, and SF III + NCR for strategic rules. I've no interest in relearning the game from the ground up.
aramis
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Spanish Players

Postby Cralis on Sun 09 Oct 2016 23:06

aramis wrote:Both the chap I was talking to and I got OFF the train at Galactic.

I'd rather play the older editions. My genuine preference is: 3rd ed to hit tables, 2nd ed tactical rules, and SF III + NCR for strategic rules. I've no interest in relearning the game from the ground up.

That's why I suggested trying the QSR. It is very simple, as simple as the first few editions of Starfire. And you might like the future we've planned for it, especially since we'll be continuing to support it.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Previous

Return to The Starless Void