Remastered Apollo 11 footage coming... eventually.

Every discussion that doesn't have a home gets thrown into the Starless Void. Posters included.

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

Forum rules
1. Nothing obscene.
2. No advertising or spamming.
3. No personal information. Mostly aimed at the posting of OTHER people's information.
4. No flame wars. We encourage debate, but it becomes a flame when insults fly and tempers flare.

More than likely if your thread got moved, it got moved here. It is highly unlikely that a topic in the starless void can attain enough velocity to escape this sub-forum's event horizon.

Remastered Apollo 11 footage coming... eventually.

Postby Xveers on Fri 20 Jul 2018 22:04

So some guys are working on updating the footage of the Apollo 11 flight in time for the 50th anniversary. Here's the announcement and the trailer :D

http://www.collectspace.com/news/news-072018a-apollo11-documentary-neon-cnnfilms.html
Xveers
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: Remastered Apollo 11 footage coming... eventually.

Postby Cralis on Sat 21 Jul 2018 14:32

That’s really cool!
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby Club on Tue 24 Jul 2018 01:38

you mean that they'll edit out all the evidence it was in a studio?

Just kidding. I can believe they'd do it. I don't that they could keep it reliably secret for that long. And certainly not subsequent landings.
TAG: As I understand it, he sought to avoid turning one-point-six trillion Terran sophonts into undead, war-mongering super-soldiers.
Captain Tagon: It it wrong for me to think that would be pretty cool to watch?

http://www.schlockmercenary.com
Club
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Cralis on Tue 24 Jul 2018 09:12

Heh, no kidding. I’ve looked at some of the “evidence” and you really have to turn a blind eye to science to come up with some of the conclusions the moon landing hoax group comes up with.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby Xveers on Tue 24 Jul 2018 19:07

Cralis wrote:Heh, no kidding. I’ve looked at some of the “evidence” and you really have to turn a blind eye to science to come up with some of the conclusions the moon landing hoax group comes up with.

Ugh. Don't remind me of that stupid. I have to spend time with my flat earther of a dad who can't even grasp how rockets work (you'd think newton's third law would be fairly straight to an engineer AND a guy who shoots, but no. No, you would be very wrong).
Xveers
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby Cralis on Tue 24 Jul 2018 23:36

Xveers wrote:(you'd think newton's third law would be fairly straight to an engineer AND a guy who shoots, but no. No, you would be very wrong).

Warning! Does not compute. Warning! Core temperature critical. System shutting down...
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby southwestforests on Sat 28 Jul 2018 18:14

Ahh yes, the moon hoaxers. Well, you know that since my brand new fresh out of the mail today NASA cap went flat between NASA logo and center of top when I put it on that proves the hat is a secret message that NASA knows the Earth is flat and is the center of the universe.
Had to do this the old fashioned round-about way since I don't have one of those smart phones.
Screw the rivets, I build models for atmosphere, not detail
southwestforests
Commander
Commander

Location: Boonville, Missouri - a little antebellum burg on the Missouri River

Return to The Starless Void