SM#2 Paper Records

Home of Classic Starfire, the 3rd edition of Starfire, based on the novels by David Weber, Steve White, and Charles Gannon.

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

Forum rules
Forum rules
1. Nothing obscene.
2. No advertising or spamming.
3. No personal information. Mostly aimed at the posting of OTHER people's information.
4. No flame wars. We encourage debate, but it becomes a flame when insults fly and tempers flare.

Try to stick with the forum's topic. Threads that belong to another forum will be moved to that forum.

SM#2 Paper Records

Postby Cralis on Sat 24 Nov 2012 03:50

Howdy, Daz created a PDF of the Sky Marshal #2 paper record-keeping forms for you to use. You can find it on our downloads section at http://www.starfiredesign.com/starfire/ ... .php?id=56
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Re: SM#2 Paper Records

Postby Vandervecken on Sat 24 Nov 2012 05:28

Will anything like that be coming out the pipeline for SOLAR soon ?

Not a big problem without them when I do my solo campaign. But as a SM/GM with 4, 5, or 6 players, each with their own custom-made data sheets, I not only have to process their information each turn, I also have to translate many sheets into a more uniform system. That is sometimes a lot of time; something very few of us have an abundance of. Plus, the SOLAR rules state these sheets exist, but that's not the case yet.

The re-done work by Xveers is helpful, but not for those who may be getting data via pen-and-paper (Like some that may start soon in Afghanistan ?) Also, a Xveers worksheet that has a Starting empire as the example and not the DeWolf data would help a bit more for newbies. Of course if he could just come to our homes and walk us thru a few turns ... :)
I weary of the chasssse. Wait for me. I will be mercccciful and quick.
Vandervecken
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Postby Crucis on Sat 24 Nov 2012 06:37

Cralis wrote:Howdy, Daz created a PDF of the Sky Marshal #2 paper record-keeping forms for you to use. You can find it on our downloads section at http://www.starfiredesign.com/starfire/ ... .php?id=56

Matt, a number of these forms have terms in them that are Ultra/Solar in nature, not 3E. I think that these files need a little editing.
Crucis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby Cralis on Sat 24 Nov 2012 14:11

I wonder if he updated them? If so, I missed that memo... let me investigate.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby coldsteel on Sat 16 Nov 2013 10:45

Yeah, those are the old GSF Forms.
TFN: 2 BC, 4 CA, 2 CL, 8 DD
RPSA: 2 CV, 4 CA, 2 CL, 8 DD
civilian: 4 'FTx' (made FT out of 40K Imp Guard flamer tanks)
coldsteel
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Caplin on Thu 27 Aug 2015 14:00

While i do have SA to deal with most of this stuff, I'm wondering if there was any resolution here? If they're still the GSF forms, maybe they could be updated in the Downloads section?

We have the GSF forms in a couple places already, it seems.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.
Caplin
Commander
Commander

Return to Classic Starfire