Legacy CD Question

Home of Classic Starfire, the 3rd edition of Starfire, based on the novels by David Weber, Steve White, and Charles Gannon.

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

Forum rules
Forum rules
1. Nothing obscene.
2. No advertising or spamming.
3. No personal information. Mostly aimed at the posting of OTHER people's information.
4. No flame wars. We encourage debate, but it becomes a flame when insults fly and tempers flare.

Try to stick with the forum's topic. Threads that belong to another forum will be moved to that forum.

Re: Legacy CD Question

Postby Cralis on Wed 19 Oct 2016 18:14

jovianArchiver wrote:I dont know about the USF counters, but what I might end up doing is mashing the sheets toguether, maybe add some extra units, and use that since the measurements work perfectly when printed on an A4.

Also, are there any template forms for ISF+SM2?

I'm looking and I don't see any... and I know that's not right we used to have some. Give me a chance to try and search the entire file archive and see what I did with it.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby jovianArchiver on Wed 26 Oct 2016 11:48

Cralis wrote:
I'm looking and I don't see any... and I know that's not right we used to have some. Give me a chance to try and search the entire file archive and see what I did with it.

Any knews about how that's going?
All of the Starfire. All of it.
jovianArchiver
Midshipman 1st Class
Midshipman 1st Class

Postby Cralis on Wed 26 Oct 2016 15:55

Sadly, it's not on my drive. I emailed Marvin to ask if he has it somewhere, but he can take a while to respond.

If someone still has the ISF sheets and can scan them, I'll make them available.

Since the website rebuild is taking so long, if I get a chance I'm going to make a sub-forum to post the downloads. So hang tight, it'll probably be added a couple at a time.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby krenshala on Fri 25 Nov 2016 19:51

Cralis, I'll scan them from my copy of ISF and send them to you. I can have them for you Sunday morning (tomorrow is the last day of my work week).
-- krenshala
None survive the harvest!

Yeah, I'm finally back (again)! Sometimes, life (and 9yo son's) don't leave you time to play SF and earn a paycheck. :/

No, really! Matt actually made me an admin here!
krenshala
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby jovianArchiver on Sat 26 Nov 2016 05:40

krenshala wrote:Cralis, I'll scan them from my copy of ISF and send them to you. I can have them for you Sunday morning (tomorrow is the last day of my work week).

Could you also send me a copy? I have a session on Sunday and the sheets would help greatly.
jovianArchiver
Midshipman 1st Class
Midshipman 1st Class

Postby Cralis on Sun 27 Nov 2016 05:06

krenshala wrote:Cralis, I'll scan them from my copy of ISF and send them to you. I can have them for you Sunday morning (tomorrow is the last day of my work week).

I'm back now, so this will work.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby krenshala on Sun 27 Nov 2016 10:56

Okay, I'd make a copy, only I can't find my copy of the "16 page forms booklet" listed on pg 4 of ISF (right columm, "complete set of ISF includes" list), though I know I had it at one point. Still looking for it.

EDIT: Found a photocopy of one page (front and back) of the form, so I'll be able to get a copy of it now. I just need to get it scanned and the color corrected (it got printed on blue paper, which will make this ... interesting). Worst case, Cralis, I can duplicate it, though I don't think that will be needed.

EDIT 2: Cralis, I'm sending you a PM with the URL for the scans. I've cleaned them up a bit, but a few spots show their origin quite clearly. :? The best way to fix that would be new versions unless I, or someone else, can scan originals that are evenly colored (the scans I used had some faded printing).
-- krenshala
None survive the harvest!

Yeah, I'm finally back (again)! Sometimes, life (and 9yo son's) don't leave you time to play SF and earn a paycheck. :/

No, really! Matt actually made me an admin here!
krenshala
SDS Member
SDS Member

Previous

Return to Classic Starfire