New Empires Box Graphic

Home of the 1st and 2nd editions of STARFIRE

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

Forum rules
Forum rules
1. Nothing obscene.
2. No advertising or spamming.
3. No personal information. Mostly aimed at the posting of OTHER people's information.
4. No flame wars. We encourage debate, but it becomes a flame when insults fly and tempers flare.

Try to stick with the forum's topic. Threads that belong to another forum will be moved to that forum.

New Empires Box Graphic

Postby Cralis on Sat 07 Feb 2015 14:02

Hey does anyone out there have a pristine copy of the cover art for the New Empires box? The graphics we have are either smaller than 8.5"x11" or they are really, really bad. I'm looking for a scan or original image of the box in _minimum_ 8.5x11 size, at least 150dpi (if not better).

If you have both the front and back, even better.

And yes, that means we are getting close to finishing the remake of NE!
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Re: New Empires Box Graphic

Postby Albireo on Sat 07 Feb 2015 19:24

Cralis,

I have just now sent you two scans of the front and back cover. These are 150 dpi, just a tiny smidgen less than 8.5" X 11.0" . When this was produced in 1985, the cover was a single 16.5" X 10+ 7/8" folio, not a box.

Please let me know if you need this smaller. I also have unpunched counters if you want.
ebay has been good to me. :D Or I might have bought this from Amazon ?
Albireo
Captain
Captain

Postby Cralis on Sun 08 Feb 2015 03:56

Albireo wrote:Cralis,

I have just now sent you two scans of the front and back cover. These are 150 dpi, just a tiny smidgen less than 8.5" X 11.0" . When this was produced in 1985, the cover was a single 16.5" X 10+ 7/8" folio, not a box.

Albireo wins! Book cover will work just dandy. Thank you sir.

Please let me know if you need this smaller. I also have unpunched counters if you want.
ebay has been good to me. :D Or I might have bought this from Amazon ?

Heh, I have a couple OLD Starfire items that I'm not sure where I got them from either...
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby aramis on Fri 20 Nov 2015 21:04

Cralis wrote:Hey does anyone out there have a pristine copy of the cover art for the New Empires box? The graphics we have are either smaller than 8.5"x11" or they are really, really bad. I'm looking for a scan or original image of the box in _minimum_ 8.5x11 size, at least 150dpi (if not better).

FYI, at least the version I bought, NE was a folio product, not boxed. Same for GKW.
aramis
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Return to Original Starfire