Re: Year Four summary

Postby Cralis on Fri 18 Nov 2016 16:28

Is he not responding to email either?
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby Whitecold on Sat 19 Nov 2016 06:57

I wrote him a mail asking if we could get an update a while ago, with no response. I'll try again though.
Whitecold
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Vandervecken on Sat 19 Nov 2016 07:30

Lomn has informed me that a few months ago there was stuff happening to him (family?) that would make is close to impossible to continue APoD. He had left the door open a crack, but seemed resolved and saddened that the outcome wouldn't be good for the campaign. No data from him in months seems to confirm that APoD will not be continuing. I have learned so much about solar starfire in the 40+ turns we did get. From seeing what some of you other folk are generating for trade income, I think that I also learned that I kinda suck at pure empire growth, hehehee. Oh well, I had fun and even got a sub-campaign (Off the cuff, when my old job gave me extra time at the computer) with binary-berserkers in it. If it has come to an end, I hope SM Lomn will let us know, so that perhaps a new campaign can arise. As you pointed out, no official word yet of APoD's demise; but this freighter has been missing for a few months now and that does not bode well. Oh well, "C'est la vie".
I weary of the chasssse. Wait for me. I will be mercccciful and quick.
Vandervecken
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Postby Whitecold on Thu 26 Jan 2017 15:23

Vandervecken wrote:Lomn has informed me that a few months ago there was stuff happening to him (family?) that would make is close to impossible to continue APoD. He had left the door open a crack, but seemed resolved and saddened that the outcome wouldn't be good for the campaign. No data from him in months seems to confirm that APoD will not be continuing. I have learned so much about solar starfire in the 40+ turns we did get. From seeing what some of you other folk are generating for trade income, I think that I also learned that I kinda suck at pure empire growth, hehehee. Oh well, I had fun and even got a sub-campaign (Off the cuff, when my old job gave me extra time at the computer) with binary-berserkers in it. If it has come to an end, I hope SM Lomn will let us know, so that perhaps a new campaign can arise. As you pointed out, no official word yet of APoD's demise; but this freighter has been missing for a few months now and that does not bode well. Oh well, "C'est la vie".

I learned myself a lot about Starfire myself. I still hope to continue some day, I got to like my Mywiel. I got my blender setup all streamlined by now, but designing ships somehow doesn't feel the same without having it included in a game.
Whitecold
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Previous

Return to Price of Destiny