Records and Forms?

Home of discussions about Ultra Starfire (5th edition) and its predecessor Galactic Starfire (4th edition).

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

Forum rules
1. Nothing obscene.
2. No advertising or spamming.
3. No personal information. Mostly aimed at the posting of OTHER people's information.
4. No flame wars. We encourage debate, but it becomes a flame when insults fly and tempers flare.

Try to stick with the forum's topic. Threads that belong to another forum will be moved to that forum.

Records and Forms?

Postby RadioRoscoe on Thu 02 Nov 2017 12:44

Hello. In my version of the Ultra Rules (16th release, purchased 2012), in section K, it states that the records and forms are located in the appendix and also on the website. These record sheets do not appear to be in my appendix, and the download section link on the website appears to be broken. Any ideas?

Thanks.
RadioRoscoe
Shuttle Pilot
Shuttle Pilot

Re: Records and Forms?

Postby Cralis on Fri 03 Nov 2017 12:51

We've been putting file requests in a download subforum. I will find the Ultra forms and spreadsheets and put them up for you.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby RadioRoscoe on Sat 04 Nov 2017 02:12

Much obliged!
RadioRoscoe
Shuttle Pilot
Shuttle Pilot

Postby Cralis on Sat 04 Nov 2017 03:00

RadioRoscoe wrote:Much obliged!

No problem. I have the word document with the Ultra Forms up in the downloads section. What I need to figure out is which of the Ultra spreadsheets I should make available...
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Return to Ultra Starfire