Ultra Starfire Information

Home of discussions about Ultra Starfire (5th edition) and its predecessor Galactic Starfire (4th edition).

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

Forum rules
1. Nothing obscene.
2. No advertising or spamming.
3. No personal information. Mostly aimed at the posting of OTHER people's information.
4. No flame wars. We encourage debate, but it becomes a flame when insults fly and tempers flare.

Try to stick with the forum's topic. Threads that belong to another forum will be moved to that forum.

Re: Ultra Starfire Information

Postby Moonsword on Wed 31 Dec 2014 15:34

Happy New Years!

I started poking around with Ultra and moved into Solar. I should probably start writing up the material I've got so far and maybe see about getting a place to put it from Cralis. Or maybe put those web developer skills to use and put it online.
Moonsword
Commander
Commander

Postby Cralis on Thu 01 Jan 2015 14:33

Moonsword wrote:Happy New Years!

I started poking around with Ultra and moved into Solar. I should probably start writing up the material I've got so far and maybe see about getting a place to put it from Cralis. Or maybe put those web developer skills to use and put it online.

Or both. We had one guy post his stories online and use his fiction forum posts like a blog where he could collect comments and answer questions. If you don't want to do that, we can always link a website from the linking forum.

As soon as you're ready, just PM me what you want to do. If you would like a sub forum, I just need a name and a short description. For a link I'd only need a name and URL.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby Xveers on Fri 09 Jan 2015 21:23

PaxHadrian17 wrote:Moonsword,

Thanks for your help. I sent a PM to Xveers as you recommended. I'm hoping he has the 'pot of gold' at the end of this rainbow :)

Happy New Year,

PaxHadrian

Heyo PaxHadrian!

I'm still kinda recovering from the holidays, but I do have the particular file that you're looking for. It's a bit old and primitive compared to the one for Solar, but it works. I'll PM you a question you have to answer, and if you it correctly, you'll get a link!

(it's not a brain teaser, just a demonstration that you have the Ultra rulebook :) )

And while this isn't perhaps the right place, WELCOME!
Xveers
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby PaxHadrian17 on Tue 13 Jan 2015 14:37

Xveers,

Thanks for the welcome. I sent a reply to your PM question on the 10th and am looking forward to trying out your spreadsheet. I'm sure that I will have most of my design questions answered and will post any that remain.

Thanks,

Pax
PaxHadrian17
Shuttle Pilot
Shuttle Pilot

Previous

Return to Ultra Starfire