Campaign Story Archives

Campaign by Moonsword

Moderator: Moonsword

Campaign Story Archives

Postby Cralis on Thu 22 Aug 2013 21:26

Folks, we have a number of campaign topics where the authors haven't updated in quite a while. Unless the topic is a "venerable campaign" with more than a few dozen posts, if there is no activity in the topic for 2 or 3 months I'm going to create a sub-forum for archiving those "inactive" topics.

1. If you want to keep your topic, post in it at least once every 2-3 months. At the end of the month of August (8/31/2013) I will archive any topic that qualifies as "inactive."

2. If you want your campaign archived, just PM me or say so.

3. If you'd like to re-activate your campaign, post in the topic and/or PM me (both if you want me to see it immediately).

4. You can also post into your topic in the archives without bringing back to the active group, that's fine. Someone who wants to update their campaign for finality or something might want to do this.

If you have any questions or suggestions, PLEASE comment! This is all new to me too :)
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Re: Campaign Story Archives

Postby Graybeard on Tue 04 Feb 2014 17:57

Good evening, Cralis,

I'm still new to the forums, and don't know how to find the thread where writers write their story. Could you please direct me to there. I've started New Fenwich, but am still gathering reference material.

Regards,
Graybeard
I was watching "Space Patrol" live on B & W TV when most of you were gleams in your parents' eyes.
Graybeard
Captain
Captain

Postby Cralis on Tue 04 Feb 2014 21:12

Graybeard wrote:I'm still new to the forums, and don't know how to find the thread where writers write their story. Could you please direct me to there. I've started New Fenwich, but am still gathering reference material.

If you want to have your own sub-forum for just your stories, you have to request it. Otherwise, anyone is free to post any story or comment on stories they want in the fiction forum.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby Graybeard on Fri 07 Feb 2014 16:11

Thank you, I forgot how to get here. Now, I know where I'm at. Thanks for starting my subforum.

I hope I can live up to your expectations.

Gb
I was watching "Space Patrol" live on B & W TV when most of you were gleams in your parents' eyes.
Graybeard
Captain
Captain

Postby Graybeard on Fri 07 Feb 2014 16:42

How do I navigate to my subforum? I haven't found it, yet. Still looking. Gb

Okay, went to cralis' link and got there. Saw my Wonder World a subforum in Stafire Fiction. Went there. Great. Now, how do I retrieve my saved text to the start of the story? I'm still getting used to this forum's format.
Graybeard
Captain
Captain

Postby Graybeard on Fri 07 Feb 2014 16:53

Okay, tried clicking on New Topic and looked at the buttons beneath the blank page. Clicked on download and there is my story start. Thanks anyway.
Graybeard
Captain
Captain

Postby Cralis on Fri 07 Feb 2014 17:13

Graybeard wrote:Okay, tried clicking on New Topic and looked at the buttons beneath the blank page. Clicked on download and there is my story start. Thanks anyway.

I'm not sure what you did... did you try and post your story?

One thing you can't do on this forum is upload files.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby Graybeard on Sun 09 Feb 2014 15:20

Good afternoon, cralis,

My fault. I clicked on the "LoAD" button.

Graybeard
Graybeard
Captain
Captain

Return to History of the Confederation