Solar Starfire update for September!

News and Announcements

Moderators: SDS Owner, SDS Members

Solar Starfire update for September!

Postby Cralis on Mon 23 Sep 2019 01:40

Greetings everyone, it's been a busy last couple of months trying to wrap up stuff at the end of summer. So I have an update to make, followed by an announcement!

The update is that we are nearing the end of the final phase of updates for the next version of the Solar Starfire rules and will soon be doing our proofing phase.

Which leads to our announcement that Xveers -- the genius behind the Dewulf Campaign stories, which is based on his Solar Starfire campaign -- has joined our team as a playtester. He'll be applying his own experiences with the Solar Starfire rules and his first assignment will be helping us proof the next version.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Re: Solar Starfire update for September!

Postby Vandervecken on Thu 26 Sep 2019 18:49

Woot Xveers !
I weary of the chasssse. Wait for me. I will be mercccciful and quick.
Vandervecken
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Postby Sunwolf on Sat 28 Sep 2019 07:00

Way cool :)
Sunwolf
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby voidstalker[woe] on Sat 19 Oct 2019 18:45

Nice! When will the newest version go on sale? My former account was on my last functional windows XP computer, and when it's HDD died, it took my copy of Solar Starfire with it, so currently I am without. :o

Say, I don't suppose I can just re-download the rules I bought already to this new computer? :?:
voidstalker[woe]
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Cralis on Sun 20 Oct 2019 15:58

voidstalker[woe] wrote:Nice! When will the newest version go on sale?

We are waiting on the phase III updates to be added and then we are going through a verification check. After that will be (not necessarily in this order) a final proofing check and final layout. Then it will be ready. I'm hoping to have it ready by Christmas.

My former account was on my last functional windows XP computer, and when it's HDD died, it took my copy of Solar Starfire with it, so currently I am without. :o

Say, I don't suppose I can just re-download the rules I bought already to this new computer? :?:

Absolutely! Just send me an email with the request for your products and we'll verify and send you download links.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby voidstalker[woe] on Sun 20 Oct 2019 16:35

Cralis wrote:We are waiting on the phase III updates to be added and then we are going through a verification check. After that will be (not necessarily in this order) a final proofing check and final layout. Then it will be ready. I'm hoping to have it ready by Christmas.
Great news! Looks like a merry xmas in the starfire fan base this year. Any thoughts on cost?

Cralis wrote:Absolutely! Just send me an email with the request for your products and we'll verify and send you download links.
Done, and should be in your inbox.
voidstalker[woe]
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Whitecold on Wed 04 Dec 2019 17:06

Cralis wrote:
We are waiting on the phase III updates to be added and then we are going through a verification check. After that will be (not necessarily in this order) a final proofing check and final layout. Then it will be ready. I'm hoping to have it ready by Christmas.

19 days until Christmas!
Whitecold
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Return to Announcements