Shapeways Cyber Monday sale through Tuesday

News and Announcements

Moderators: SDS Owner, SDS Members

Re: Shapeways Cyber Monday sale through Tuesday

Postby aramis on Thu 20 Dec 2018 06:45

nukesnipe wrote:Gorm?

In the old canon, a species that fought the Khanate of Orion, using Engine Tuners to great effect. I seem to recall them being somewhere between lizard, dinosaur, and mammal, big and physically strong. And have a tolerance for high radiation, too.

In 3E's Gorm Khanate War, we get to see a sector of theirs, and of the Khanate, and the ship designs.

I've not bought the GKW PDF yet, and my dead tree is 1500 miles away... I can't recall the timing.

GKW mainstreamed a bunch of formerly optional-from-Nexus rules
aramis
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby nukesnipe on Thu 20 Dec 2018 11:43

aramis wrote:
nukesnipe wrote:Gorm?

In the old canon, a species that fought the Khanate of Orion, using Engine Tuners to great effect. I seem to recall them being somewhere between lizard, dinosaur, and mammal, big and physically strong. And have a tolerance for high radiation, too.

In 3E's Gorm Khanate War, we get to see a sector of theirs, and of the Khanate, and the ship designs.

I've not bought the GKW PDF yet, and my dead tree is 1500 miles away... I can't recall the timing.

GKW mainstreamed a bunch of formerly optional-from-Nexus rules

Aramis,

Thanks for the reply. My comment was aimed more at the potential that Cralis' comment might have let slip the next addition to the miniatures line. ;)
Regards,

Scott Chisholm
nukesnipe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Cralis on Thu 20 Dec 2018 12:04

And my memo comment was about Otterman having already posted some samples and teasers of Gorm designs on Michael Baker’s Starfire fan page at https://m.facebook.com/groups/518441601575446/?ref=group_header&view=group...
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Previous

Return to Announcements