Nemasis Campaign Comments

Procyon's family campaign

Moderator: procyon

Re: Nemasis Campaign Comments

Postby Cralis on Sun 24 Sep 2017 17:39

procyon wrote:\There wasn't any sort of winner. By the end of the game, they were competing - but not attempting to eliminate each other. Now, taking advantage of each other...

But you don't say anything about whether the players kicked the SM...errrr the aliens out of the Solar System. :D
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby voidstalker[woe] on Sat 19 Oct 2019 17:36

I have just re-read this yet again, and hope to get some questions answered, even so long after the updates have ended.

First, here's hoping Procyon and his family are doing well and having good lives. Second, wishing everyone that read this awesome story a good day and hoping all is well with them and their's.

Thirdly, I cannot help but wonder, what was the actual time span in real life these games got played? I read the story five years ago this month ( :o :o :o :o :o ), and loved it as much then as I do now, but at first I was thinking that the story was being posted from a (then) current and ongoing game, and only later came to realise that the game was far in the past by the time I was done reading all the story content. I remember reading that the oldest boy had moved to MN and gotten married, in early 2012, and then reading that the oldest daughter had gone off to college a few months later, and finally that the middle boy left to join the US Air force!

So if I am understanding things correctly, the game went 100+ turns, and the story went up to about 27 turns? If so, I have a burning desire to know...

When did these games actually get played? I checked Procyon's profile, and it said last seen like over a year ago, so hoping that things are at least a bit less busy and stressful a few years downtime.

Thanks again for a wonderful story, and hoping things are going well for you and your family these days.
voidstalker[woe]
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Vandervecken on Mon 28 Oct 2019 22:04

I also am looking forward to Procyon returning to forums, it has been too long.
I weary of the chasssse. Wait for me. I will be mercccciful and quick.
Vandervecken
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Postby voidstalker[woe] on Mon 28 Oct 2019 23:00

Vandervecken wrote:I also am looking forward to Procyon returning to forums, it has been too long.
Indeed! I second that. 8-)
voidstalker[woe]
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Cralis on Tue 29 Oct 2019 00:40

Last I heard he had been doing even more work and several of his kids left for the military. So I'm not sure what he's been up to the last couple of years. I too hope that he returns again someday.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby Vandervecken on Sun 03 Nov 2019 17:05

I just hope that he is in good health. Some of the 'stuff' he played with while in the Service has a way of coming back to haunt ya decades later.
I weary of the chasssse. Wait for me. I will be mercccciful and quick.
Vandervecken
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Previous

Return to Nemesis Campaign