Firians

An Economy of Force Campaign by Terry Tigre

Moderator: TerryTigre

Firians

Postby TerryTigre on Thu 14 Jun 2012 05:30

The Firians are a remnant of a larger empire. They had contact with almost all known races, which is a major reason their empire has shrunk, because most races tended to fire at them first, and ask questions later.

The Hiveminds they encountered were an exception, they fired first, and did not ask questions. They did at least invite the Firians to dinner.

Firians speak Legalese, which has a common root with Ancient Giberish. Their law system is very complete, the product of a long evolution, and a major reason their technology has not developed much, as it is nearly impossible to design something that does not infringe a copyright, a major crime.

All of their products must include a chip with all legal rules that apply to that product, usually some Exabytes worth of information on for example a coffee cup.

They acted as legal advisors for the Tyrians (a race now believed and hoped to be extinct). Tyrians were often the very last thing a race encountered. The Tyrians caused the Centrans to develop Tri-Tanks, and Firians were programmed into them as one of their prime targets.

Physically Firians are not very imposing, as they are short vaguely humanoid figures mainly recognizable by their personal mini law book, which can double as a form of heavy riot shield.

Firian society is complex, and non Firians walking two steps among them probably have commited at least a dozen crimes. In practice most cases are settled out of court by a fair exchange system, where crimes commited against each other or other interested parties are compared, and negated.
Status: 26 types of tech system. Working on fleet tactics. Added b generation weapons, including G, Gb. Possible to give Ships Movement Orders. Working on SysGenV2
TerryTigre
Captain
Captain

Re: Firians

Postby Vandervecken on Thu 14 Jun 2012 05:53

Is it true that in the Galactic archives, it was once noted that the Firian's would be the first to be lined up "Against the Wall' when the revolution came ???
I weary of the chasssse. Wait for me. I will be mercccciful and quick.
Vandervecken
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Postby TerryTigre on Thu 14 Jun 2012 07:12

Vandervecken wrote:Is it true that in the Galactic archives, it was once noted that the Firian's would be the first to be lined up "Against the Wall' when the revolution came ???

Ahh yes i believe that was mentioned there. Mind you, the Galactic Archives can be a bit tricky to navigate with anything less than an armed destroyer...

I believe the Firians came first in the 1001 things to eliminate before breakfast guide too...
Status: 26 types of tech system. Working on fleet tactics. Added b generation weapons, including G, Gb. Possible to give Ships Movement Orders. Working on SysGenV2
TerryTigre
Captain
Captain

Postby TerryTigre on Thu 28 Jun 2012 21:36

Firian Fleet:

Lawsuit Class FGf 22 HS 22TS
(4) QaHMgsYa(jaJa) (Ja)(Ja)(Ja)(Ja)QaPtaPta (8/2)
13 HTK 363/54.5 Mcr

Notes:
Fast hull compensates for J engines for transit size.
Ya extends the combat range of the sensors to 21 tH. Due to the 90% range of the J engines actual max range is 16.
As homing weapons, the Pta's do not require a specific mounting.
Magazine Capacity is 10 shots/Pta + 8 shots in the Mgs.

Other ships in class Allegation, Bail, Claim, Dismissal, Evidence, Felony, Grievance, Hearsay, Injunction.

Other Forces are the PDC's to protect the planet.

Plasma Fortress PDC 14HS
AAAAAAAAPta
8 HTK 96/2.9 Mcr

14 PDC, 4 each at the homeword/major colony, 2 each at the remaining worlds.
TerryTigre
Captain
Captain

Postby rincewind on Sun 28 Oct 2012 10:05

Persoally, i see two guys to eliminate theese guys. A. Vogons (Prefarrably through poetry) or B. Marvin, Ford, Arthur, Trisha, and Zaphod Beeblebrox.
If you can't get rid off it by sending the Three Stooges over to it's side, then don't bother with anything else. It's indestructible.

-A ThreeStooges fan
rincewind
Captain
Captain

Return to First Into The Fire