comments

A three player campaign gone horribly wrong.

Moderator: Arknok

comments

Postby Arknok on Sun 15 Sep 2013 16:39

arrg! How do i indent for paragraphs? For right now im using a line of white space :(
Arknok
Midshipman 1st Class
Midshipman 1st Class

Re: comments

Postby Cralis on Sun 15 Sep 2013 19:21

Arknok wrote:arrg! How do i indent for paragraphs? For right now im using a line of white space :(

Unfortunately, this board is driven by strict HTML and I haven't yet found a way... Admittedly I've not been looking hard either. I've been separating paragraphs with a blank line.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby SCC on Sun 15 Sep 2013 20:37

Lets see if this works
Yes it does.

To do what I do for the first paragraph type up your response in a text editor or something that allows tabs then copy and paste across

Using something like Word to put together story posts isn't a bad idea, if your computer crashes you shouldn't lose your work
SCC
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby Cralis on Sun 15 Sep 2013 20:44

SCC wrote:Lets see if this works
Yes it does.

To do what I do for the first paragraph type up your response in a text editor or something that allows tabs then copy and paste across

I don't see any tabs in your message... it is probably stripped since HTML can't do tabs.

Using something like Word to put together story posts isn't a bad idea, if your computer crashes you shouldn't lose your work

This, however, is an excellent idea. That way if something glitches you don't lose the whole thing. I do mine with NotePad++
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby Arknok on Mon 16 Sep 2013 20:39

yeah im currently using a program called Scrivener. It works pretty well and allows creative formatting while keeping every thing organized.
Arknok
Midshipman 1st Class
Midshipman 1st Class

Postby Arknok on Mon 07 Oct 2013 17:59

So my old computer decided it was time to retire and i had to buy a new one. because of this its takeing a while for me to get back in the swing of things.
Arknok
Midshipman 1st Class
Midshipman 1st Class

Postby Cralis on Mon 07 Oct 2013 19:33

Arknok wrote:So my old computer decided it was time to retire and i had to buy a new one. because of this its takeing a while for me to get back in the swing of things.

I think every computer user has had this happen at least once...
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Return to The Narm: The Broken Compact